Come along to a Christians Against Poverty Money Course run by Holy Trinity Money Coaches, from Monday 14th
October for 4 weeks,
at Trinity House, 2 Church Lane, Nailsea BS48 4NG. This is for anyone who would like to feel and be more in control of their money and better
What are the main features?
• 3 x 2-hours of interactive teaching by trained coaches
• A one to one coaching session of up to 2 hours
• Assured confidentiality and sensitivity
• Unlimited one to one help after the course if requested by each delegate
What are the benefits?
1. Creates a realistic personal budget by which to live
2. Explores ways and means by which to increase income or decrease expenditure
3. Highlights the dangers of living on credit and helps to avoid or minimise debt
4. Leads to better day to day management of finances
5. Enables delegates to share and learn from each others' experiences
6. Provides other avenues of help for those with unmanageable debt
To book, go to capuk.org
and click on I want help|Courses in your area|Enter your postcode|Join this course
or ring Holy Trinty Nailsea Office on 01275 853227.